Monday, November 28, 2011

Got Tata Wimax Connection


On September I vacated my room from Arumbakkam, Currently I am staying in Sholinganallur. Arumbakkam is in Chennai and Sholinganallur is outer Chennai. Last two months I was struggling to get internet connection in my new room. Unfortunately there is no feasibility from the leading broadband providers such as Airtel, BSNl etc. So I finally choose wimax connection from Tata Indicom.

I applied net connection on 23rd Nov 2011; its amount is bit more compared to broadband. Believe Tata will provide good service and if they do so, I will continue with them, else in my same blog I will write their service and comments about their service.

And finally I hope, I will get work from Mike (Brother), yes I call him as brother. He is client to me and good person too, but I will call him as brother.

No comments: